[support] What module is this? - A dumb Inquiry

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue Aug 28 13:04:16 UTC 2007

sander-martijn / 2007/08/28 / 07:11 AM wrote:

>looks like it's this: http://drupal.org/project/thickbox

Oh, thank you so much.  That was it.

I now remember what was going on.  I installed it, but didn't work so I
left it without knowing icons for video clips were affected
unintentionally.  So, this thing does work but it just doesn't work
where I want it to work.

Looks like it is a conflict with Acidfree and ImageAssist.  I just
tried.  CCK image_field also doesn't call this module either.  If I make
Image Gallery, it does work but the sorting is totally out of order:
<http://www.anonemusic.com/image/tid/85>
The Acidfree version of the same page is this:
<http://www.anonemusic.com/ewiSkin>

Is anyone experienced with this ThickBox?  I remember I wrote to the
author when I hit these problems in the first place, but never received
any response.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>