[support] Add Images to CCK Nodes

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:05:16 UTC 2007

Laura Scott wrote:
> imagecache is what you need.
>
> Also look at thickbox (for js expansions of images) and views (which
> can handle both imagecache images and thickbox handling).

This doesn't seem to be all that I need. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

What I have is a CCK form that allows visitors to add content to our
site--we then review it and publish it. We want to allow them to also
add images when they create new nodes--up to 3 images per node. I want
those images to be thumbnails which can be clicked to show a large version.

Is this possible? If so, how?

Thanks.