[support] Add Images to CCK Nodes

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Aug 29 15:39:23 UTC 2007

I really think you need a copy of imagefield and imagecache to pull this
off.  Imagefield lets you create as many image fields in a CCK content
as you want, and imagecache controls the thumbnails and scaling. I don't
have a ton of experience with this combination, but it's the recommended
way....

Dave