[support] Shibboleth module for drupal

Jeff Beeman doogieb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:50:30 UTC 2007

Hi Gabor,
At Arizona State University we are looking into Shibboleth as a solution to
single sign on across multiple domains that we support and a key piece of
being able to migrate to it is getting all of our apps to "speak
Shibboleth."  Any efforts you put toward getting this going will be greatly
appreciated, and we'd be happy to help out with it.

Jeff