[support] Add Images to CCK Nodes

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Aug 29 16:43:59 UTC 2007

Laura Scott / 2007/08/29 / 12:22 PM wrote:

>Thickbox will give you this ability. It plays nice with CCK,
>imagecache and views.

For some reason, I can't make it work.  The node image has no
hyperlink.  On the other hand, my video clip thumbnail is the only one
that calls thickbox even though I don't want it to do that.

The thickbox doc seems to suggests I should see options when inserting
image, so I created a new test domain with bare 5.2, and installed Image
module and thikbox module only.  I still get no control option.  Any idea?

>By editing your node-yourcontentype.tpl.php file to call up each
>field individually, you can do this for your teaser view.

Hm, I can't find myContentType.tpl.php file in my directory.  Is this
something I need to create from a scratch to hack the hooks?  I did take
a look at Contemplate but, besides module specific APIs aren't listed at
the API site (or I should say the basic API concept is still beyond me),
I couldn't figure out how to make image hyperlink-able.  Googling also
returns nothing so far.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>