[support] Allow drupal to pass subdirs...

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Aug 31 17:46:21 UTC 2007

> uploaded graphics, etc., to my drupal folder, but drupal tells me that
> it's a bad url when I try to access an image stored in
> domain.tld/wp-content/upload/...

This should already happen - Drupal's Rewrite stuff
ignores existing files and existing directories.
More info needed, with file list examples, actual URLs,
and/or a snippet of your error log and .htaccess.

--
Morbus Iff ( i memorize the words to the porno movies. )
Enjoy my: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.60bwc.com/