[support] Support - News Aggregator Does not update news

Sudheer Satyanarayana sudheer.s at binaryvibes.co.in
Fri Aug 31 23:14:35 UTC 2007

Thanks Earnie and Cog,

I did set up Cron jobs using the cPanel menu. It fixed the problem. I
did not have access to lynx and wget on my account on the server. I had
to use php in my cron jobs.

I'm using the below line in my cPanel Cron Jobs menu:
45 * * * * /usr/bin/php /path/to/drupal/cron.php

With Warm Regards,
Sudheer. S
www.binaryvibes.co.in