[support] upgrade from Drupal 4.7 to 5.3

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Sat Dec 1 02:09:03 UTC 2007

Hello, Will,

RE: "

causing the client's
site to go down as I scramble to get someone to help me with an upgrade
that I can't pull off."

You should definitely do this work on a test site first, prior to
porting the upgrades to the live site. This way, your client always has
a presence, and you can test your work at your leisure knowing that his
web presence is intact.

Cheers,

Bill

--