[support] Controlling Node Access For Projects

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 01:03:42 UTC 2007

I looked into it, and my customer had looked into it, too.  The one problem they have is that with Content Access and
Projects/Issues, the access you assign at the project level doesn't filter down to the issues, so you have to go into each issue
to assign access.  What I am trying to do is create a blanket permissions access so that what is true at the project level is also
true for issues.

That all being said, I go back to my original questions: will using these hooks override what is in the Project module?

Thanks.

Steve