[support] Access Denied when trying to create first account

ext237 ext237 ext237 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:59:54 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reply.

It looks like the permissions are set correctly and I've cleared my
browser cache and switched machines.

Something I noticed while checking the database that the sessions
table has a record for uid=1, but when I compared this to another
database, I noticed that sid does not have a value.

Could this be a symptom of not being able to log in ... or a symptom
of the actual problem?

Joe