[support] Installing php/mysql issues

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Wed Dec 5 22:21:37 UTC 2007

Did you untar drupal on the server or untar it locally and then ftp the
files up?  I've had errors like this because I did the latter and ftp
timed out on some of the files.  You can do it through ftp but you might
have to go through directories and make sure all the files are there.

Also check permissions, make sure you hae something like 775 on
directories and 644 on files and that the files and folders are in the
same group as php runs as.

.s