[support] How to patch petition module for Drupal 5,x

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Dec 10 19:23:37 UTC 2007

Albert,

Have you checked the issue queue there? After clicking "view all pending
requests" click on "show everything" that way you can see support/but
everything that might point to someone else having had the same issue.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help now.

Shai

I've never actually used it, just investigated it once.