[support] PHPTAL engine & inline JS

"Alex J. G. Burzyński" ajgb at ajgb.net
Tue Dec 11 20:04:37 UTC 2007

After some digging I've found that PHPTAL was doing right thing - but
phptal engine (and templates) should be fixed.

I've included cvs diff against DRUPAL-5:
http://drupal.org/node/200018

This is fix for phptal default engine - I've got another one for zental
but phptal.engine needs to be patched.

Cheers,
Alex