[support] tinyMCE Showing in php mode

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Thu Dec 13 22:37:53 UTC 2007

On one of my sites I recently enabled tinyMCE for views editing for the
client (against my wishes, but that's how client management works
sometimes).  Some of the views use php mode in the headers and as this
is the first time the two crossed paths this is the first time I have
noticed that tinyMCE isn't disabling itself when the field is in php
mode.  Searching the forums I found that it is supposed to be disabled,
but couldn't find anyone saying that it was enabled for them.  tinyMCE
messes with the php code such that even if you disable it the php code
is still garbled.

Anyone know why this is happening?  I tried to find a configuration
where it might be accidentally enabled for that mode but couldn't.  I
tried input formats, tinyMCE configuration and access control but don't
see it in any of these places.

.sander