[support] emmbed a view on the bottom of a node

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Fri Dec 14 16:28:32 UTC 2007

You could also create a block with your view, and enable the block in
any region of your theme. You could use a php snippet to control the
block visibility so it only displays on nodes where it's relevant, and a
views argument to grab the nid of the current node.

This would eliminate the need for the viewfield module, and the view
selector.

Cheers,

Bill

--