[support] tinyMCE Showing in php mode

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Dec 14 18:58:30 UTC 2007

To my knowledge, there is no way in TinyMCE to turn this off only for
fields that have an input set.  If there were, it would have to be in a
separate module.  The mechanism for doing this has been hotly debated on
drupal dev lists for a long time.

What you can do, is to implement a theme function that turns TinyMCE off
for specific urls, or to do this yourself in the TinyMCE config, or turn
tinymce to off by default for users that can edit PHP (like yourself).

Dave