[support] Create node with argument?

Marolijo - Pol maresma marolijo at yahoo.es
Tue Dec 18 13:35:33 UTC 2007

What I mean is, on a node view place a link for registered user that points
for example to node/add/ctype/21
Where Ctype is the content type for the new node ans 21 is the nid for the
referenced node on a cck field of the new Ctype node.

Is it possible? I know how to place the link, but not how to get the "21"
argument and place it on the node/add cck input field.

Thank's for all.

  _____