[support] Views depending of the node

Carlos Costa ccosta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:45:52 UTC 2007

I'll find a solution to this problem in the drupal documentation:

http://drupal.org/node/65375

The solution is use the "arguments" section to generate an arguments array like:

$arg = array ( 23, "3+10+11" );

$arg[0] (23, in this example) is the nid of the node we are working with.
$arg[1] ("3+10+11", in this example) is the list of id's of terms of
the taxonomy

It is running fine now, but I don't understand well what is the
mission of the "arguments" section in Views.  I see that the view
filter by argument. What is, then, the difference between arguments
and views?.

Thank you,
  Carlos.