[support] Full HTML

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Thu Dec 20 22:38:09 UTC 2007

There is a site called Qpodder that I belong to which is what got me
interested in Drupal, because it is run with Drupal.

Ever since I've been a member of that site, I've found that the HTML is
kinda funky.  I've just take some static HTML from a static web-site and
pasted it into a Page node.
The whole thing is broken up ... when I look at the HTML by itself in
Eclipse .. the page is drawn correctly and all the text is wrapped
correctly like it would be in a standard HTML page.   When I put this
HTML in a Page node ... it's all messed up.  The lines of text should
automatically be pulled together ... but it's all over the place.
The <br/> tag adds the line-feed/return properyl .... but if that string
of text is already on a new line ... then I have an extra line added.

Is there some setting I can fix to change this behavior?     Thanks!

Tom