[support] wrong text change made in Node (without revision selected) - any way to retrieve original text?

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 11:19:07 UTC 2007

As far as I konw, there is no way to recover if you don't have another
revision available. Maybe you have a DB backup?

To avoid this, I enable revisions by default on every content type.
This may be the default setting in future versions of drupal, in the
meantime you can easily do this in admin -> content type.

Best wishes !

Philippe