[support] HTML is getting cut off

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Wed Dec 26 17:41:29 UTC 2007

I'm porting a static HTML web-site to Drupal 5.5.   I'm taking the first
page, and I've cut out the left-side, right-side, header, and footer,
and just grabbed the main content of the page.    I tested this HTML out
and it is valid with correctly matched tags.    It is a lot of HTML ...
I pasted this into the content, and when I saved it ... half the HTML is
gone.

Is there some sort of limit on the size of the HTML code that can be in
the content?   Could it be something in the HTML that when it gets saved
... part of that HTML is removed?

Thanks!
                          Tom