[support] HTML is getting cut off

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Wed Dec 26 17:59:40 UTC 2007

Nevermind ...

As you know I'm using Drupal 5.5 on Resin 3.1.4  ...  BUT, I also did
install Apache 2.0.x and PHP 5.2.5 on my system also ...
They are both pointing to the same database ....  that shouldn't be a
problem ... I don't think.

So when something doesn't seem to work in Drupal 5.5 (under resin),
then I go Drupal under Apache2.0.x/PHP 5.2.5 to see if it does work ...
and it usually does.

As I've said, we really would like to use Resin 3.1.4 for the speed
boost that Quercus gives us, the Java implementation of PHP ...
Unfortunately, there just seems to be somethings that are not
working.    I'm making note of these so I can send them to the Quercus team.

So, you'll be happy to know that for now, I'm just gonna run the Drupal
5.5 under Apache ... I'm sure everyone will be happier ...

Thanks!
                                Tom