[support] How to remove story desc from front page?

Hardik Shah hardik_nt at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 05:46:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks all for replies but i have solved the problem.in the template you need to use if($page==0) and then based on tht u can display $content or not.

thanks,
Hardik Shah

Gordon Heydon <gordon at heydon.com.au> wrote:        Hi,

 The quick thought, is to use views and create a view as a table/list and only display the title.

 Gordon.

 blogdiva at culturekitchen.com wrote:    Do you have any other nodes going to the front page? If you don't
   then I would just customize the page.tpl.php in whichever
   theme you're using for your site's design.

   If you have more nodes going to the front page, then you may have to
   create a custom template for that.

   / liza

       Liza Sabater, Publisher
   www.culturekitchen.com