[support] submenu does not stay expanded

Chris McKeever techjedi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 16:02:29 UTC 2007

I have set up a primary menu, and when you click on the first element,
the menu opens fine
If you click on any of the submenu items, the menu reverts to being
closed when it goes to the next page.

Example

Developer  (/developer)
  -- Resource (/resource)
  -- Compliace (/compliance)

clicking on developer opens the submenu
clicking on Resource or Compliace closes the menu back, but lans on
the correct destination page

The _administration_ menu maintains the open menu when you are on any
of the nodes

Is there a setup or naming convention that needs to be followed which
allows for this behaviour to persist?

I have also tried URL laiasing Resource to /developer/resource and
that didnt work either

Also - I have not installed any menu modyfing modules

Thanks in advance.