[support] Problem with Drupal site

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 23:27:12 UTC 2007

Hi,
     My site isn't working though. I just get that error on the page when going to the site.
  I can list the web site if someone wants to look at the problem with me.  If someone
  can help, I'll pass on the info. necessary to do this...
  (maybe with some help I could upgrade the software too :-))
  Bruce

Mark Shropshire <mdshrops at shropnet.com> wrote:
  Bruce,

  I get these every now and then on a number of sites and servers. I couldn't find much info on it and the sites still seem to be running fine. I would love to get details on how to resolve.