[support] printer-friendly documentation

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Thu Jan 11 14:10:26 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 12:26, Johannes Schill wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a printer-friendly documentation available?
>
> I've been doing some googling and the link i found was:
> http://www.puregin.org/Drupal-handbooks
>
> But it doesn't work :-(
>
> Anyone who can help me out? Thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers,
> Johannes

I'm thinking that this is just so obvious that it must really not be what you
are looking for, or that I really don't understand what it is you are asking,
but I'm going to try, and if it's not right, maybe try explaining what you
are looking for a little differently.

1) Go to http://drupal.org/handbooks
2) Click on the title of the handbook to print. For example, "About Drupal"
takes you to http://drupal.org/about
3) Click on the "Printer-friendly version" link at the bottom of the node,
which take you to http://drupal.org/book/export/html/1
4) Print

That will give you a print out of the entire handbook. Do that for each
handbook you want to print out.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadaeh.net/