[support] TinyMCE = OS X Nightmare

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Jan 11 15:20:53 UTC 2007

Here's a couple of wild ideas for debugging:

1.  Verify that there isn't a problem with your theme by enabling and
switching to the blue marine theme.  I've had some pretty flakey things
happen when I had themes adding java script to the tinymce theme.

2.  Verify that your theme's CSS isn't the problem by also setting
tinymce to use the tinymce css file by default. (Normally it defaults to
use theme css.)