[support] Layout question

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Jan 17 15:27:01 UTC 2007

Yes, via a couple of ways. First I'd recommend that you examine the
Panels module which can be used to place blocks on a page with a variety
of layouts.  It's probably the easiest way to get a "boxes" look that
you're talking about.

Also I'd recommend you look at one of the themes that supports custom
theme regions, and model your new theme after that.  You can make your
own regions in which you can place blocks.  This way will require some
knowledge of theme development and the customization of php code within
the theme.

 Dave