[support] Tinymce problems with 5.0

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Thu Jan 18 21:55:16 UTC 2007

Hello,

Ok, I answered my own question. There's a typo in the tinymce.module
file. On line 83:

drupal_add_js(drupal_get_path('module', 'tinymce') .
/includes/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js');

It should be:

drupal_add_js(drupal_get_path('module', 'tinymce') .
'/includes/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js');

- jody