[support] Removing the "Request New password" in the login

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 20:14:46 UTC 2007

What is important here, I would think, is for us not to give the
impression that "when you use Drupal, if you want the "Request New
password" link not to appear you have to hack the core.

If you want to have the request new password link not appear, it can
easily be dealt with in the site administration (see handbook on
drupal site for site installation and configuration), by an
administrator who knows nothing about PHP.

The handbooks can be found by clicking on the appropriate menu
selection at the top of the Drupal site, if the not overly intuitive
interface proves overwhelming at first (you will soon get used to it),
the handbooks are available here: http://drupal.org/handbooks

The one to point here is "Installation and configuration", which is
here: http://drupal.org/node/258

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar