[support] Size of H1, H2, etc. is too small in Drupal

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Sat Jan 27 21:21:01 UTC 2007

The area you should really look at is input formats. Here is where
you can designate which html tags to pass through on filtered input,
or whether to filter the input at all (strongly recommended).

By default, I believe h1 tags are not passed through within content,
which makes sense when you consider that the post titles themselves
tend to use h1 or h2 tags (depending upon page structure). You can
override that, of course.

Editing your stylesheets can change just how big those tags make the
text.

Hope this helps.

Laura