[support] pathauto install problems

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 21:50:50 UTC 2007

hi,
I am quite new to drupal (5.0), and have some problems with pathauto.
after I turn the module on I get a bunch of warnings. it looks like
there might be a problem with permissions(?) but I made the whole
directory world readable, and no change. could there be something wrong
with my apache conf? or the .htaccess? everything else is working fine
(path clean URLs for example works).
marius.

     * warning: main(modules/pathauto/pathauto_menu.inc)
[function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 7.
     * warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/pathauto_menu.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/php') in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 7.
     * warning: main(modules/pathauto/pathauto_node.inc)
[function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 8.
     * warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/pathauto_node.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/php') in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 8.
     * warning: main(modules/pathauto/pathauto_taxonomy.inc)
[function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 9.
     * warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/pathauto_taxonomy.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/php') in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 9.
     * warning: main(modules/pathauto/pathauto_user.inc)
[function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 10.
     * warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/pathauto_user.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/php') in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 10.
     * warning: main(modules/pathauto/contrib/pathauto_node_event.inc)
[function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 11.
     * warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/contrib/pathauto_node_event.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/php') in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 11.
     * warning: main(modules/pathauto/contrib/pathauto_node_i18n.inc)
[function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/trafficnoise/public_html/drupal/modules/pathauto/pathauto.module
on line 12.
     * warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening
'modules/pathauto/contrib/pathauto_node_i18n.inc' for inclusion