[support] how to add links as content types or nodes?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 23:01:14 UTC 2007

Drupal may not be what you are looking for, but if you want your users
to easily enter links on a page both inside and outside the site
without knowing HTML, you can get that easily with any of the
following:

1. freelinking module, with [[label|http://path]] for external sites,
and [[label|name of node]] for same site pages.
2. use a WYSIWYG editor with a link button.
3. use one of the wiki style input modules which allow wiki style references.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar