[support] pathauto install problems

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon Jan 29 04:27:33 UTC 2007

On 1/28/07, Earl Miles <merlin at logrus.com> wrote:
> Aha, you're right, Drupal can't find them. This may be due to a change in PHP
> that happened along the way -- I had a similar problem in one of my modules.
> You should file an issue against pathauto, as this may be a bug.

We've got an issue (and an applied patch for 5.x-dev) already:
http://drupal.org/node/110674 so no need for a new issue.

It seems to be related to open_basedir somehow, though I don't really
know much about that.

Marius - if you download the -dev tarball it should be fixed.  Or you
can apply that patch to your installation.  I hope one of these ideas
can fix your problem.

Thanks for the quick responses, Earl - especially to a bug I
introduced to the module ;)

Regards,
Greg