[support] How to insert links to other pages on the same site?

cl at isbd.net cl at isbd.net
Mon Jan 29 09:27:34 UTC 2007

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 05:15:09PM -0500, Simon Swegles wrote:
> cl at isbd.net wrote:
> > ... and you want non-technical users to do this?  Yes, I *know* that
> > the 'designer' can do this and thus make it easy but to have something
> > so ordinary need the designer to come along and edit 'techie' things
> > seems all wrong to me.
> >
> Set up the internal link class ahead of time, and modify the help file
> to include an example of what the link code should look like when they
> add it to their text.

It can only be set up ahead of time if/when you know it's going to be
needed.  When you come to Drupal as a 'content enterer' you only find
what extras you need from the more technical side as you try and do
things.  I think this is where I am, I'm being a 'content enterer' and
finding that I need lots of extras that need me to put my 'techie' hat
on and add before I can easily enter content as I want.

--
Chris Green (chris at halon.org.uk)