[support] How to create a multistep CCK form?

Zohar Stolar z.stolar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:06:20 UTC 2007

Ray Zimmerman wrote:

> On Jan 30, 2007, at 4:55 PM, Zohar Stolar wrote:
>
>> So basicaly I'm asking: *Is there a different way to modify a CCK, so it
>> will become a multistep form?*
> Don't know the answer to your question and I haven't used this, but
> you may want to check out http://drupal.org/project/wizard if you
> haven't seen it yet.

I should have mentioned that I'm looking for a Drupal 5 solution.

The wizard module, which seems wonderful BTW, is for Drupal 4.7, and it
doesn't seem to use the new Form API, where multistep forms are built-in.

What I'm aiming at, is somehow altering the CCK form, to be a multistep
one, what seem to me possible only for customed (e.g. module provided)
forms.

Thanks anyway!