[support] Thanks to the support list - my first Drupal site live

jp.stacey at torchbox.com jp.stacey at torchbox.com
Tue Jul 3 19:05:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

The Drupal site we've been building for a client has gone live, at

	http://crudemovie.net/

Thanks so much to everyone who helped on this list; and especially to
Garrett, who came to give us a talk at work and offered help and
assistance over email.

As open-source experiences go, Drupal has been great, and we've been
really impressed with the support we've got from the community. I hope to
give an in-house developers' presentation in the next few days to spread
the word.

(Feedback appreciated, of course; be gentle, as we're still working out a
few cross-browser niggles....)

Cheers,
J-P

--