[support] Complex CCK data type - multiple fields

Pol Maresma - Marolijo marolijo at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 4 10:15:28 UTC 2007

For me it looks like a database relationshio between two tables, I think
it's possible with CCK to establish realtionship with different content
types, but is it the best way? I don't konw, someone knows a better way? :-)

Thank's for all

Pol Maresma / pol [ad] polnetwork.com
PolNetwork.com / Serveis d'Internet
Tempslliure.net / Bloc personal