[support] Archiving?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Jul 4 14:43:27 UTC 2007

Larry Garfield / 2007/06/30 / 12:11 AM wrote:

>Or... heck, Views can filter based on the date, so just only show
events with
>a date in the future. :-)

I am still having trouble with this.  Views with dates in future and
archiving the past are working great.  Only one, but rather big
problem.  The weekly shows disappeared since there isn't a static date
attached to it.

I have tried different filters but nothing seems to work.  At this
point, I wonder if I have to do View in a View thing.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>