[support] Error 404 when i copy live site in localhost.

Tomás Lucas Arcos tomaslucas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:11:13 UTC 2007

Hello Cog,

What is /www.abcdef.com/pp/ ? Is it an existing directory?
           This is a url of link by the principal page (it is a example).

Where is Drupal installed and what is the URL of the main page which works?
            /var/www/www.abcdef.com/www
            The principal page is www.abcde.com

Have you checked if it is a clean URLs problem?
            I was looking for information about this but we don't have clean
URL we user pathauto module.

Thanks in advance.

Regars.

On 05/07/07, Cog Rusty <cog.rusty at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/5/07, Tomás Lucas Arcos <tomaslucas at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello to all,
> > I take advantage of to present to me since this one is my first contact
> with
> > this one list
> > .
> > I have the following problem,
> > I have to try to replicate an installation that is in production doing
> the
> > following thing:
> >
> >  - Export of db of production. (through phpmyadmin of Cpanel)
> > - Creation of db in the localhost and import of the data and structures
> > previously generated. (through line of commandos since the volume was
> high)
> > - Unloading to the localhost of all the files of the Web. (by means of
> wget)
> > - Change of configuration of the files of drupal to adapt them to the
> new
> > data base in the localhost and the URL bases.
> > - Make the Virtualhost in apache2.
> > - Inclusion of local site in /etc/hosts file aiming at 127.0.0.1.
> >
> > The drupal version is the 4.7, Apache/2.2.3 and PHP/5.2.1
> >
> > The access of the main page works perfectly, the problem is when itching
> on
> > any link the answer always is: Not Found The requested URL
> > /www.abcdef.com/pp/ was not found on this server.
>

> What is /www.abcdef.com/pp/ ? Is it an existing directory?
> Where is Drupal installed and what is the URL of the main page which
> works?
> Have you checked if it is a clean URLs problem?
>

> > You can orient on how solving the problem to Me?
> > Thank you very much by your time and it helps.
> > Greetings

Blog: www.lacoctelera.com/tomaslucas

Los Tres Chiflados (NRT).