[support] Error 404 when i copy live site in localhost.

Tomás Lucas Arcos tomaslucas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 06:31:40 UTC 2007

Thank to all for your help.
You are in correct, the problem was in .htaccess and Apache rewrite module.
Now i can navigate correctly but when i login wiht user or admin it show me
the menu for do things but when i try to make somethig it give the response
: Access Denied.

Could you help me?

Thanks for you patience and help.

Regards.

On 05/07/07, Cog Rusty <cog.rusty at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/5/07, Tomás Lucas Arcos <tomaslucas at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Cog,
> >
> > What is /www.abcdef.com/pp/ ? Is it an existing directory?
> >            This is a url of link by the principal page (it is a
> example).
> >
> > Where is Drupal installed and what is the URL of the main page which
> works?
> >             /var/www/www.abcdef.com/www
> >             The principal page is www.abcde.com
> >
> > Have you checked if it is a clean URLs problem?
> >             I was looking for information about this but we don't have
> clean
> > URL we user pathauto module.
>

> So http://www.abcdef.com/pp/ gives you a "URL not found on this
> server" error, apparently from Apache (not Drupal)
>
> What happens if you try http://www.abcdef.com/?q=pp

Blog: www.lacoctelera.com/tomaslucas

Los Tres Chiflados (NRT).