[support] Error 404 when i copy live site in localhost.

Tomás Lucas Arcos tomaslucas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:35:50 UTC 2007

Can you explain better if the login is successful or not and what is denied?
The login is successful.

- Are you using clean URLs now? yes, and run ok.

- When you login as user #1 and then you go to
http://www.abcdef.com/user do you see a login form again or do you see
only user #1 information? yes i can to see the historial of user.

- Does the Administer menu appear? Is access denied for all the menu
options or only for some? Give an example of one menu option which you
tried and is denied access.
 Yes the menu appear. The access denied is for all. The option can be create
content, for example.

Thanks, regards.