[support] Image module: heavy problems, SOLUTION

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Wed Jul 11 04:49:25 UTC 2007

Good morning Michelle, all,

great to have you around here, helping!

Michelle Cox wrote:
> There are known problems with 1.3. When drupal.org comes back up, check the
> issue queue for image.

Thanks for _that_ hint. I had read the issues some days before, and they
indicating me no problems to expect.

But today (after your hint) I discovered that issue exactly describing
my problem ... and 'drewish' having fixed it with a new 1.4 version of
the image module.

So I downloaded the new version, followed the instructions (take site
into maintenance mode, upload the new version to the life site, run the
update.php script, revert the site to up_and_running state again) ...
voila, the problems are gone!!!

Thanks a lot Michelle!

best regards,
Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)