[support] multiple users with same email address

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:06:53 UTC 2007

I usually create more than one user account when developing a site so I can
test different user roles and so on. However, there are a finite number of
email addresses I have and can easily check, and one has to be the site's
from address. Is there a way to let multiple user id's share an email
address? If not, what's the best way to manage this?

--
Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide