[support] Error accessing pages

Willy Smets smetswilly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:11:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have the same problem and fixed this, how :

1. node numbers are changed in database - look in the database "Node" table,
all IUD numbers are meaby changed to 5

2. change this numbers 5 to 1 (do it by one page and see the result)

3. In Node Revisions you can see the content from a page.

Meaby is this a solution for your problem.

Kind regards,

Willy Smets
http://portal.ehbm-cms.net

http://ehbm-host.net

2007/7/17, S.Theyagarajan <theyaga at gmail.com>:

> hi all,
>         I had setup drupal fromt page and it was working fine until i
> modified the contents as admin user and set one more page as sticky .
> It works well as admin and once i log out ,it says you are not authorized
> to access this page and the front page shifts back to the default front page
> in drupal installation .
> What could be the problem ?
> the page iam referring to is http://glugt.org ,http://glugt.org/home ,http://glugt.org/mgl07
>

> --
>
> thanks
> taggy
> http://theyagar.info
>
> S.Theyagarajan
> Under Graduate
> Department Of Computer Science And Engineering
> National Institute Of Technology , Trichirapalli
> India 620015

Willy Smets
Personal en Mental Coach EHBM
http://www.ehbm.net