[support] Help, please, with ['#collapsed'] = FALSE;

John Thomas drupal.org-2007 at jt-socal.com
Thu Jul 19 01:24:55 UTC 2007

In Drupal 5.1, when creating a node type junk, I would like the Author
and Attachments blocks to be expanded (i.e. ['#collapsed'] = FALSE;)

Based on searching around drupal.org, I decided to create a module to
achieve this.  Following is my code.  It does not seem to work, the
attachments and author blocks are still collapsed.  Can you help?  Any
suggestions so I can learn how to debug this myself?  I do have the
devel module installed now.

<?php
// $Id:

/**
   * @file
   * My module to modify forms.
   *
   * I create a module to modify forms to my liking.
   */

/**
   * Implementation
   */

function myformalter_form_alter($form_id, &$form) {
    if ($form_id == 'edit-junk-node-form') {
      $form['attachments']['#collapsed'] = FALSE;
      $form['author']['#collapsed'] = FALSE;
    }
}

-- Sincerely, John Thomas