[support] How to display images?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sun Jul 22 06:33:38 UTC 2007

I asked this a while ago.  Allow me for repost.

I like CCK Image field but I can't use it unless I can have it popup to
original image a la Image Assist.  I have been using Image Assist for
this reason, but the library is now more than 1,000 images, which makes
quite difficult to brows.

What I am looking for is images in the teaser links to the full node,
and images in the full node popup to original based on CCK.

Any advice for solution would be appreciated.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>