[support] How do I stop Drupal from running my callback twice? | drupal.org

Eric McKenna eric.mckenna at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:58:19 UTC 2007

I posted this on the module developers forum but no one had an answer
so I'm trying again here:

Here's my problem.
Basically, I have form, on submission the form calls it's _submit
function (mytest_form_submit), basic Forms API stuff. The _submit
function returns a contructed URL to another callback in the system.
I'm using a block with a form on it, and just putting the block in one
of the columns.

Now, Using the form from any page except the forms' results page works
fine. After submission you are redirected with the return value from
mytest_form_submit, to a results page.

You can view the original post here, http://drupal.org/node/162054, it
has my sample code which makes the issue easier to understand (i hope
anyway :)

Eric.