[support] expandable menu

Morten Holmstrup morten at holmstrups.dk
Mon Jul 30 20:58:38 UTC 2007

Krister and Ole, thanks for your replies,

I already tried simplemenu, but I think it is more useful for
admin-menus, although one might be able to customize it for normal
sitemenus.

DHTML-menu looks really close to what I need, although I still have to
figure out how to hack it to make it horizontal. If anyone knows how, I
would love to hear from you.

There seems to be some disagreements as to which menu is more accessible
- dhtml-menu or nice-menus. Sadly, I wasn't able to get nice-menus to
work with on-click behaviour.

Krister, I'm curious - you are recommending dhtml-menu. Does it work
well with screen-readers, which I am guessing you are using?
Accessibility is a great concern for me.

thanks again!
Morten