[support] problems dispatching mail to group forum

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 31 17:58:29 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to configure my drupal site to allow users to mail to
(organic group) forums directly, so I have added a mailbox, and
set the 'default commands' to be:

type: forum
og_group: [1]
tid: 4

However, when testing it, the incoming mail will result in a new
page, not a forum post. Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?
(Strangely, originally the mail triggered a warning / error in
the log about the given mail address not being allowed to create
forum topics, which looked as if the commands would actually work.)

Any help would be highly appreciated,

		Stefan